Saturday, January 15, 2011

He'll be missed. Yes.

So tomorrow's the race, and I am actually excited for it. Tonight, we went to the Phoenix Health Expo and got our race numbers and our little tracking tags, and tomorrow we are getting ready to regret tomorrow.

I might die. If I do, you guys can divy up my stuff. Darson can have my shoes, Jack can have my wife*, and Beth Rosenfeld can have my Star of David ring. The rest can be split between you all. I imagine some sort of Amok Time style Battle for my book collection.



Laura and I have just carbo-loaded, which I hear is what we're supposed to do the night before a big race, as if we're going to be sprinting or something. Anyway, we are excited for tomorrow, and by we, I mean me. Laura is less than thrilled, to put it lightly. It was easier to root out the vietcong than to get her in the car tonight.

Well, wish us luck. Come to our joint funeral on Monday. We're having three kegs.

Devin Fletcher


*See Ruth chapter 3

No comments:

Post a Comment