Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Well, I did it.

I have mostly recovered from the nonsense that was the half marathon. Laura and I ran some of it and walked a lot of it. We are wimps, but hey, when was the last time you did thirteen miles? We finished near the rear (heh heh), but we finished. While, we are feeling better for the most part, this is how I felt Monday morning.



In time, when we get our pictures, I will post them on here and I will also show you the medal I received. I learned a lot from this whole experience and am looking forward to never doing one of these again. Okay, that's a lie. Laura and I are doing a full marathon next year, and possibly doing another half in June. We'll have to see about that. In the mean time, thanks for following this escapade in ididocy. In the ifnal analysis, I did not reach my goal of being Steve Prefontaine's mustache. I don't even think I was his bikini zone. Soon though, I will get my act together.

Your comrade in legs,
Devin Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment