Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Devin Fletcher, Vespa Jew.

So it’s been a couple of weeks. My knees are healed up, but I have new injury, my ribs. I accidentally injured them at the Harry Potter opening night extravaganza. I got into a fistfight with a dude dressed as Victor Krum after a disputed round of wizard chess*. He socked me in the ribs and they’ve been hurting ever since. That’s all I remember from it, but it’s the last time I drink butterbeer. I mean it this time.


Anyhow, this has really limited my running because it hurts when I sleep, or lie down or run. I am beginning to think that the odds are stacked against me.

Thanksgiving didn’t help because the lovely Amanda Porter made the best turkey I have ever eaten. Normally, I have an obligatory slice and move on to the potatoes, but I went back for about six slices.

Needless to say, I am disheartened. I feel like I should officially give up on this run, but I am not going to do that. Even if I have to walk the entire way, I am finishing this race.


Maybe I'll just ride one of these.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, haters. I sincerely doubt that I have any haters, at least haters that read this blog.

So it comes down to this. I am finishing this race or getting a vespa and converting to Judaism.**

*may not be true
**definitely true

No comments:

Post a Comment