Sunday, November 7, 2010

See My Vest

So Laura is out running even as we speak and I am sitting here blarging and watching beauty and the beast

aside: I found out recently that Jerry Orbach, the guy who played Lenny of Law and Order played Lumiere on B and the B.




What the eff?

Here is him doing Be our Guest on the 1992 Oscars.



or if you prefer



(end aside)

So anyway, Laura got back and had run four miles. That makes twelve miles for the week. I have walked five, maybe six. I can't tell you how frustrated I am by this knee. What am I supposed to do? I feel like I can't train because I would rather have the knee heal than risk blowing it out entirely,

Sympathy Pains in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1

but I don't want to undertrain and hate myself on race day. The biggest concern is that Laura will leave me in the dust. So I submit to you, internetland, that I will give it one more day and really test out my knee. Then I will ease back into training and just go with my theory that I have more endurance than Laura anyway, so really, she is just catching up to me right now.

Love and kisses,
Devin Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment